REALM is our new web-based software that will be accessible by NFUMC leaders and our church community…. anytime, anywhere, with REALM CONNECT app on your smartphone or by logging in to REALM using a web-based browser.
Here is a general overview of what REALM can do for you…
· Directory: The most up-to-date NFUMC directory is always right at your fingertips. Click News, then in the search box, type all or part of the name of the person you are looking for.
· Your Profile: Manage and update all your personal information right from Realm. Click on Profile, then click the pencil to edit your information or to add a picture of yourself.
· Your Giving: Give, set up recurring gifts, and see your giving history right from the app. Giving is literally in your hands. Click on Giving, and enter your information.
· Your Newsfeed: Learn how to stay connected to what’s happening all in one place.
· Your Groups: See how you can build community and connection in your groups. Share life’s moments and connect throughout the week. It is up to you how you receive information from each of your groups. Click on Groups, then within each of your groups, you may click on the 3 dots and set how often you would like to receive emails and notifications.
· Your Events: How easy it is to get more involved in the events in your church groups.
How do I use the REALM Connect App on my smartphone? Click here
Go to your Google Play or Apple App Store and look for this logo
I’m not sure yet. What else can you show me? Some FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you need further assistance or have questions, feel free to contact Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org your Realm administrator.